Saturday, Jun 12th: 7am-9am
Heritage Oaks Golf Course - Harrisonburg, VA
Enjoy FORE! miles of running or walking at Heritage Oaks Golf Course in Harrisonburg, VA on Saturday, June 12. Cart paths will serve as your red carpet with a backdrop of incredible scenery and lush, green grass. No need for a tee time, we'll clear the course so you can have it all to yourselves and focus on hitting the fairways. Race is chip timed. All skill levels welcome.
HOW TO REGISTER:
The shirt deadline is Monday, May 31st at 11:59pm.
Awards will be given for the fastest male & female finishers in the following age categories:
COVID-19 Site Management Safety Plan:
- Conduct daily screening of staff for COVID-19 symptoms, a positive diagnostic test for the virus that causes COVID-19 in the prior 10 days, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days prior to admission to the venue/facility.
- Participants will be screened per the CDC guidance (sent electronically).
- Staff and volunteers will wear masks over their nose and mouth while working.
- Spectators must wear masks over their nose and mouth at all times, and ten feet of physical distance must be maintained between spectators who are not Family members as defined in Executive Order 72.
- All participants will be required to wear a face mask at all times when not actively running in the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the start/finish line.
- Pre-race communication with participants will emphasize all aforementioned guidelines, safety protocols and requirements.
- Posted signage at the entrance that states that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID19, a positive diagnostic test for the virus that causes COVID-19 in the prior 10 days, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
- Posted signage to provide public health reminders regarding physical distancing, gatherings, options for high-risk individuals, and staying home if sick.
- Parking will be available at Bluestone Elementary, within walking distance of start line.
- Individual water bottles will be available at the finish line. No shared water jugs.
- A dispersed start will be utilized for the FORE! Miler. Participants may cross the starting line whenever they’d like within a window of time (7am-9am), rather than all at once.
- Minimal contact packet pickup will take place during specific pickup times communicated to participants by the VA Momentum.